About

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Electricity hurts like a motherfucker.

I was watering the horses today, and then it happened. It was like a goddamn electrified ninja. I never saw it coming, and before I knew it, it was over. The pain was so intense I nearly soiled myself. This is not the first time that I've been shocked by the fence, but this time, it was particularly powerful.

There I was, standing in a puddle of water, when ZAP!, the electric fence struck me. I let out a loud "FUCK!" that reverberated down the valley. For a few moments, I could swear that I heard the fence laughing at me, mocking me. It took enjoyment in my suffering. That fucker. I wanted to take a pair of wire-cutters and rip it to shreds. Unfortunately, though, I don't own a pair of wire-cutters that are insulated against electricity.

With the taste of bitter defeat still lingering in my mouth, I hung my head and slowly sulked back up the hill to the house. One day, I'm going to find insulated wire-cutters, and when I do, it will be one of the happiest moments of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment