About

Friday, May 14, 2010

God could've picked any other orifice, and any other sound for it to make. If you do not laugh at farts, You defy the Creator himself!

It seems that I have eaten something that doesn't agree with me. I've farted more in the last 3 hours I've been awake than I did in the entire year of 2009. I didn't go to work today, because the goddamn rain won't let up. There are things I need to do today, but I can't go out in public. It seems like every 45 seconds, my stomach makes a brief noise, and then "BRRRRRIIIIIP!", it comes out. They smell like eggs mixed with like, green peas. I have no idea why. I haven't eaten either of them in weeks.

I let a couple loose this morning, mom smelled them, and she immediately fled the room in horror. I would've, too... but there was no way I could escape the smell coming from my own body.

Mom told me, "Maybe you just have to poop."

When I said I didn't, she countered with "Give it a few minutes, you'll have to."

"MOM! I don't have to poop!"

"Yes you do. I know how your body works. Don't forget, Buster... You're my son, and I've had to deal with you doing this EXACT same thing for 22 years." I love the extensive conversations my mother and I have about my bowels. Charming, isn't it?

Three hours later, and I still haven't pooped. I guess she doesn't know as much as she thinks she does, DOES SHE!?

Today, I've experienced every kind of ass noise I can think of. I've fired off the following:

The Rimshot- Two short bursts followed by one higher pitched, short poot.

The Cliffhanger- Where it's still going strong, but quits abruptly and unexpectedly.

The Anticipation- When it goes for a second, then stops for a few seconds, then picks up where it leaves off.

The Aftershock- When there's one loud, long one, followed by a few short, quieter ones.

The Frog- A short slow, low-pitched ribbit sound.

The Fly- A long, high pitched squeak noise, like the sound the use in old cartoons when they show small insects flying.

And finally:

The Triplet- Three consecutive farts in short intervals, of identical length and pitch.

I hope you've had fun discussing the workings of my internal organs with me. Now, go fart in a public place. When the people standing close to you give you "The Look", simply say,

"What the fuck do you want me to do? Methane is flammable. If I hold it in I might spontaneously combust. You don't want that, do you? Guy standing right next to you, bursting into flames? I think not, sir."

No comments:

Post a Comment