About

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day weekend has sucked ass so far.

I fell down the basement steps on Friday. I sprained my ankle. I can barely walk on it. What really pisses me off, though... The reason I was walking up the steps was because I cut my leg. Then I had a cut on one leg AND a sprained ankle on the other.

Then, Saturday morning, I cut the leg with the sprained ankle. On Saturday afternoon, my cat decided to scratch the living hell out of my right arm. Saturday night, I burnt myself on a rock near the campfire. I cut my neck really bad shaving this morning.

Right now, I've got band-aids covering like 56.248769% of my body, PLUS an Ace bandage. I wonder what injuries tomorrow will have in store for me? The way I'm going right now, it'll probably be something involving heavy bleeding, and possibly a tourniquet.

This is the least fun Memorial Day weekend I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment